September 16, 2019: New Release – HUGIN 8.8
Today we are releasing a new version of the HUGIN software (v8.8).
The main new features of this release are a new Application Programming Interface for the .NET core programming language and a number of interesting features in the HUGIN Graphical User Interface.
HUGIN Graphical User Interface v. 8.8
The HUGIN Graphical User Interface has been improved with various new features. These include:
- The implementation of the batch propagation functionality of the Data Frame has been refactored. This includes the addition of a set of new measures that can be computed after the propagation of a case, e.g., mean, median and quantile of a numeric node as well as state index of a state with maximum probability. This is useful for processing, for instance, GIS data in HUGIN Graphical User Interface
- Support for generating vector based graphics of models
- New and improved HTML help facilities
- Other minor improvements.
Finally, work has been done to improve the performance of the HUGIN Graphical User Interface.
HUGIN Decision Engine v. 8.8
The HUGIN Decision Engine has been extended with the following features:
- A new HUGIN Decision Engine Application Programming Interface for the .Net core programming language
- The HUGIN Decision Engine now supports computing the variance of utility nodes
- Support for Visual Studio 2019