Change log for HUGIN 9.1
The updates from build 9100 are the following (to benefit from the updates it is necessary to reinstall HUGIN again):
Date: 2 May 2022
- 32-bit version for Windows updated to JDK 17.0.3.
Changes from Build 9103 to Build 9104:
Build date: 4 March 2022
- Improved print result.
- Conflict dialog: conflict resolution colors would show up wrong. Fixed.
- Issues related to a hidden network frame. Fixed.
- HUGIN GUI would on some platforms report warnings on deprecated System::setSecurityManager when launched. Fixed.
- HUGIN GUI would on some platforms report an error when launched. Fixed
Changes from Build 9102 to Build 9103:
Build date: 15 February 2022
- Bugfix: File and Folder access issues on macOS in build 9102. Fixed.
- Bugfix: CC monitor issues resolved
Changes from Build 9101 to Build 9102:
Build date: 11 February 2022
- Bugfix: Paint issues related to monitor windows. Addressed.
- Bugfix: Issues related to opening the Utility Sensitivity dialog. Addressed.
- Java problem may cause HUGIN GUI to crash on macOS 12. Addressed by including a new version of Java.
- Bug Report now requires that the user gives consent in select box when submitting a bug report.
Changes from Build 9100 to Build 9101:
Build date: 14 January 2022
- Bugfix: Repaint issues in Learning Wizard when moving nodes.
- HUGIN Python API: “function ‘h_domain_learn_hnb_model’ not found”. Addressed.