Change log for HUGIN 9.0
New installation packages generated:
Build date: 28 September 2021
- IEM discretization could fail to produce ”-inf/inf” as state value after discretization. Solved.
- Running Learning Wizard twice on the same data file could produce an error. Solved.
- Problems related to the new Look & Feel solved (e.g., missing license information dialog and rare Synthetica license error message).
- Problem with splash screen not closing. Solved.
- Two columns with the same name could produce an error in the Learning Wizard. Solved
Build date: 22 June 2021
- HUGIN Python API: due to what appears to be an error in the new Python 3.9 parser, it was in some cases not possible to use HUGIN Python API on windows systems. Addressed.