Change log for HUGIN 7.8
The updates from build 7800 are the following:
Build date: 5 February 2014
- bugfix: d-separation analysis could produce error message for flat networks in edit-mode
Build date: 17 January 2014
- bugfix: setting numeric node state values using node properties pane broken
- improvement: case count support to data matrix
Build date: 6 January 2014
- print network: function nodes was printed with only a single border
- bugfix: (special case) value of information analysis on decision where some parents are not instantiated by evidence
- bugfix: (special case) saving a flat net from run-mode with inconsistent evidence as .oobn-file produced an error
- bugfix: (special case) saving a class from run-mode with inconsistent evidence as a flat .net-file produced an error
Build date: 12 December 2013
- bugfix: Evidence Sensitivity, impact: Calculate always produced ‘one or both of hypotheses have probability zero’
Build date: 25 November 2013
- improvement: import table now handles experience counts
- bugfix: copy-paste functin nodes could produce errors in hugin lite whean hitting demo limitations
- bugfix: copy-paste discrete function nodes pasted discrete chance nodes
Build date: 3 September 2013
- Code Wizard: Generated C code could not compile if domain had two or more identical interval nodes.
Build date: 5 August 2013
- Input Panel: A small software regression was causing expand/collapse buttons to be hidden.
Build date: 9 July 2013
- Code Wizard: Generated Java and C# code contained a few syntax errors.
Build date: 19 June 2013
- A software regression in the node properties pane could make the application crash after re-ordering states and closing the pane.