Change log for HUGIN 7.4
The updates from build 7400 are the following:
Build date: 14 April 2011
- Proper rendering the parameter column of constraint pane in parameter sensitivity wizard
- Proper handling of scenario set all zeros for a node table/policy in already compiled network and switching back to run-mode
- Better message in case applying save-to-memory fails after compilation
- Fixed: switching back and forth between valid and invalid expressions, manual table, run mode and edit mode could produce an error message.
Build date: 18 March 2011
- Adding experience/fading tables to a large selection of nodes would stall the GUI
- Internationalization Note: Japanese language support in HUGIN 7.4 deprecated – do not update if you wish to keep this language option.
Build date: 24 January 2011
- Start network in runmode when loading a .HKB-file in compiled state
- Generate documentation: did not always include node descriptions in the documentation.
Build date: 3 January 2011
- Analysis Wizard: Speedup in construction of confusion matrix for nodes with many states.
Build date: 16 December 2010
- Learning Wizard: Loading a data file with line length greater than 10000 characters would fail.
Build date: 3 November 2010
- Updated french translations
- Updated japanese translations
- Mac: spacing of icons updated to be less cluttered.
- Node properties pane for function nodes could generate an error message due to allowing illegal assignment of node as interface.
- Feature selection analyser: Node names were not reported for some nodes