November 28, 2022: New Release – HUGIN 9.3
We are releasing a new version of the HUGIN software (v9.3).
The main new features of HUGIN software in version 9.3 are the options to zoom monitor windows and detaching a monitor window in the HUGIN Graphical User Interface. Furthermore, the algorithm to fine-tune the performance of a classifier has been extended to support the tree-augmented Naïve Bayes structure. This extension is available for both the HUGIN Graphical User Interface and the HUGIN Decision Engine.
HUGIN Graphical User Interface v. 9.3
The HUGIN Graphical User Interface has been improved with various new features. These include:
- The algorithm to fine-tune the performance of a classifier now supports the tree-augmented Naïve Bayes structure
- It is now possible to detach a monitor window in Run-Mode
- The monitor windows now support scaling
- Improved support for changing the font size in Table View
- The drawing of edges into monitor windows has been improved
- There is a new function to force the generation of all tables from expressions
- Other minor improvements
Finally, work has been done to improve the user experience of the HUGIN Graphical User Interface.
HUGIN Decision Engine v. 9.3
The HUGIN Decision Engine has been extended with the following features:
- The classifier fine-tuning algorithm has been extended to support tree-augmented Naïve Bayes structure
- The HUGIN Decision Engine now supports computing the probability of an interval of conditional Gaussian (CG) nodes