June 30, 2022: New Release – HUGIN 9.2
We are releasing a new version of the HUGIN software (v9.2).
The main improvement of HUGIN software in version 9.2 is a new algorithm to fine-tune a Naïve Bayes classifier that has been added to the HUGIN Graphical User Interface and the HUGIN Decision Engine. In addition, a number of improvements have been added to the HUGIN Graphical User Interface such as, for instance, the option to change the font used in conditional probability tables.
Information on the expiration date of the HUGIN Support Pack is now included in the license information.
HUGIN Graphical User Interface v. 9.2
The HUGIN Graphical User Interface has been improved with various new features. These include:
- The Look & Feel themes have been updated
- There is a new dialog to fine-tune a Naïve Bayes classifier
- Option to change the font used to display the content of tables
- More options have been added to change the layout of the monitor windows in influence diagrams
- It is now possible to create temporal clones of a selected set of nodes
- Other minor improvements
Finally, work has been done to improve the user experience of the HUGIN Graphical User Interface.
HUGIN Decision Engine v. 9.2
The HUGIN Decision Engine has been extended with the following features:
- A new algorithm to fine-tune a Naïve Bayes classifier
- HUGIN Web Service API has been upgraded to Open JDK v11