Change log for HUGIN 8.4
The updates from build 8400 are the following:
Changes from Build 8402 to Build 8403:
Build date: 9 March 2017
– SaveAs in DataFrame would leave HUGIN unable to load the same file again until “Close all Windows” or HUGIN was restarted.
– Clicking X (Close) during Structure Learning would cause “Unexpected Error”.
– Node Properties Pane could produce error message for node with intervals with many decimals.
Changes from Build 8401 to Build 8402:
Build date: 15 November 2016
– Learning Wizard, structure constraints: Moving nodes was broken (software regression introduced in last update 8401).
– Data Frame: Propagation report could be incomplete in some cases.
– OOBN, Instance node: name displayed for output nodes could contain a ‘noisy’ prefix string.
Build date: 1 November 2016
Addresses the following issues:
- Addition of Experience tables with experience counts less than 1 were not accepted in some situations. (HGUI-397)
- Under some circumstances the error reporting could fail. (HGUI-388)
- Structure learning would fail if the column names in the provided data set were not acceptable node names (HGUI-380)
- Copy, cut, paste, delete were not enabled for text labels from the Edit menu. (HGUI-376)
- Status bar messages for Text Labels were not shown correct. (HGUI-371)
- A typo in the Node Properties Dialog has been corrected. (HGUI-365)