Change log for HUGIN 7.1
Build date: 11 Aug 2009
- EM Learning uses ‘save to memory’ for speeding up the iterations. If not enough resources were available for ‘save to memory’ then EM learning would fail to run.
- Node States Generator Panel would occationally report an error.
- When running Hugin 64 bit, Node States Generator Panel would produce an error when generating states for a Numbered or an Interval node.
- Conflict analysis – reporting resolution hypothesis and partial conflict to usage log
- Launching the States generator panel for a node that has two parents and at least one of them is a Discrete Decision Node would produce an error.