Change log for HUGIN 6.9
Build date: 1 August 2008
- fixed: problems and unexpected errors with illegal expressions when the domain is compiled while switching to “Run mode”.
- fixed: error in some cases when tables are displayed in tabbed mode and hiding one table. The menu bar does not correspond to the displayed table causing strange behaviour.
- fixed: Learning Wizard. Extra node spawned if using discretize preprocess. Un-ordered states of Interval nodes when using discretize preprocess could appear.
- fixed: EM wizard. Error that could occur if a variable was de-selected in the preprocessing phase and a node had experience tables opened at the same time.
- fixed: When adding/removing a model node to/from the node model, the number of samples per interval was reset to 25 disregarding the number of samples the user might have defined.
- fixed: error in Node States Generator Panel. When defining the maximum state value in a Numbered node, the actual generated maximum state value was “maximum – step”.
- fixed: error sometimes in the Node States Generator Panel when parsing infinity strings.
- fixed: error in Learning Wizard –> Structure Constraints when trying to import settings from an existing model, if it doesn’t have group attributes defined.
- fixed: error opening the properties panel for an interval node that has been discretized in the learning wizard and has intervals that include positive or negative infinity.
- fixed: error in some cases when tables are displayed in tabbed mode and a node is deleted
- fixed: error when tables are displayed in frame mode and a table has been closed. The popup network menu (select a node and right click) will not display the option for opening the table again
- fixed: error updating the network log, after renaming a network.(In windows OS)
Build date: 4 February 2008
- fixed: error related to copying states of numeric nodes in the State Generator.
- fixed: out of memory exceptions in large networks when trying to absorb a node.
- fixed: error printing titles in various printingPages. Only the bottom half was printed.
- fixed: error in some platforms when printing consecutive networks. The GUI was crashing.
- fixed: error saving cases in DataPreprocessingPanel. Node labels are saved instead of node names if a node exists.
- fixed: error reading a data file in Learning wizard when the names include white spaces.
- beliefbars are marked grey after adaptation until net is propagated
- fixed: AnalysisWizard – Cases/Beliefs tab. Error when trying to save selected cases to a file, after moving the “Case no” column to a possition other than the first(index 0).
- Sensitivity analysis wizard is disabled when network contains CDVT links
- fixed: Analysis wizard were using the total number of cases instead of the actual used number of cases, when calculating error rate, avg. logarithic and quadratic distances.
- fixed: an error in the min-max analysis of the Evidence Sensitivity
dialog. Some evidence was not correctly retracted.
- fixed: NodeTableFrame bug when selecting View – Bar mode while the table is not generated.
- fixed: error when painting splines(Links). Part of a Link would not get painted
- New message (in DataPreprocessingPanel) to be displayed when the data set is empty and the panel is not used for learning.
- fixed: error when there are instance nodes in the network. The Parameter Sensitivity Analysis menu item is now disabled in that case. Modifications made in Analysis Wizard.
- fixed: value of information analysis should be disabled for chance nodes in influence diagrams.
- fixed: double-occurrence of unbound input nodes in the belief bar
- fixed: when selecting a chance node in an influence diagram in run-mode, an error message appears
- Simulate cases: simulation of intervals including inf/-inf updated
- Simulate cases using MAR should have been disabled when a network contains continous nodes
- fixed: could not save node description in plain text form if the user didn’t select first the “html check box” in Network properties panel.
- fixed: an unexpected error appeared in some cases, when tying to do d_seperation on a network in edit mode.