Change log for HUGIN 6.8
Build date: 27 August 2007
- Fixed error when cancelling “load triangulation”
- The analysis wizard will display state labels or state values depending on the node settings
- Fixed an error that would occur in rare cases in the open file dialog
- Fixed missing clean up in cases where the user tries to load a class with a filename that differ from the class name
- Only findings for labelled discrete chance nodes should be quoted when simulating cases and storing in ‘api-compatible new format’ (Quotes: yes, EMPTY indicates missing values)
- When saving a new network, the log file directory was suggested as destination. This is now fixed.
- The user now have the option to force belief bars to use scientific notation.
- Network windows will now indicate wheter the network is a class or a flat network file, by with a prefix ‘Class’ or ‘Net’ in the project frame title.
- Save ClassCollection will trigger a confirmation dialog that display destination file and the classes that will be stored in it.
- fixed erroneous help file link for the XOI Loss Model
- fixed bug report error when removing parents of a node with an expression
- fixed bug report error when removing parents of a copied node with an invalid expression
- introduced error message when adding states and node table becomes too large instead of bug report window
- introduced error message in EM Learning Wizard creating domain from class and memory requirements become too high instead of bug report window
- bug report when deleting nodes where children had an expression removed
- removed error message when selecting node in run-mode where equilibrium is max
- included link to help files on Analysis Wizard