Change log for HUGIN 6.6
The updates from build 6600 are the following: Changes from Build 6600 to Build 6601:
Build date: 7 December 2005
- “Print probabilities … ” for instance and utility nodes disabled as opposed to reporting a null pointer error.
- When a compilation fails (e.g. invalid expression) usage log would still say “Run Mode”.
- “Get Conflict Resolutions” disabled when the conflict measure is negative.
- DEBUG flag erroneously set during compile (this produced stack trace output on some platforms when an error occurred).
- Possible to set invalid nodes as input through the “Edit-Input / Output” menu item (i.e. nodes with parents could be set as input).
- Revised the value of information dialog slightly to avoid unnecessary scrollbars.
- Color coding of nodes lost in the node list.
- Some major monitor problems have been solved. This has implied that zooming monitors is no longer supported.