New features of the tool include improvements to the various commands such as:
– Added an option “-chowliu” to the “ph” command. This option allows the user to construct a Chow-Liu tree representation of a data set.
– New implementation of the algorithm for constructing a Tree-Augmented Naive Bayes model.
– Added an option “-states:” to the “ph” command to specify the number of states of the target node when it has no data.
– The “class2net” command now sorts the state labels of the target variable.
– A new argument “significance” has been added to the “class2net” command.
– Added an option “-lowercase” to the “ustruct2dat” command to specify
that all extracted words should be changed to lower case.
– Updated the underlying HUGIN Decision Engine to version 7.5.