Change log for HUGIN 7.6
The updates from build 7600 are the following:
Build date: 5 September 2012
- Fixed: Code Wizard, generated C code create_domain() would fail if net contained boolean nodes
Build date: 6 July 2012
- Fixed: EM Learning wizard on a Class: Changes to CPTs in the prior distribution page only affected prior counts, the initial distribution was unaffected.
- Code Wizard improvements:
- Fix: generated C# code now compiles
- general improvements in code generator (identifiers, default values, many other refinements).
- code generator no longer chokes on large tables
- table serialization has been refactored
- toggle between exporting raw table or expression
- C code has error handling
Build date: 24 April 2012
- Added a new option to edit attributes in network properties panel
Build date: 22 March 2012
- There was an error when specifying optimal triangulation, the parameters actually used were a,b,b but it should have been a,b,c – optimal triangulation should yield better results now.
Build date: 19 March 2012
- A traversal frame could not be opened for some OOBNs if an instance contained directly bound input- to output nodes.
- Selecting a link in the Show Minimal Resolutions dialog of the Learning Wizard would produce an error.
- Changed sigma to sigma2 in monitors for numeric nodes