Change log for HUGIN 7.0
Build date: 4 May 2009
- Corrected bug in the States Generator Panel. A Class Cast exception was throws while launching the States generator panel for a node that has two parents and at least one of them is a Discrete Decision Node.
- corrected bug! Log files where locked by windows even after the corresponding project frame was closed in the gui.
- Bug in the DataAcquisition panel in the Learning Wizard when trying to open a file with invalid format. Corrected!
- Bug correction! Closing all frames by selecting in the menu “Windows –> Close All” would throw a null pointer exception.
- Data preprocessing panel (Learning wizard, Em wizard, etc) : The user can now choose between UTF-8 and iso-8859-1 encoding when opening a .dat file.
Build date: 24 November 2008
- node groups could be destroyed when pasting a node from another network and the node was member of a group that did not exist in the destination network.
- jar and zip files where not visible in the File Chooser when setting the path to the database driver.
- Allowing the user to specify the path to the database driver when trying to connect to an Oracle database in the Learning and EMLearning Wizards.
- Selecting a ProjectFrame sometimes would cause a type cast exception.
- Rendering belief bar nodes with utility values greater than 100000 or less than -100000 could become problematic and sometimes result in a cascade of errors.
- Painting beliefbars for utility nodes could extend outside bar bounds when working with negative utilities.
Build date: 22 October 2008
- Expression Builder Wizard : The popup that apears when right clicking in the argument fields, is extended to allow inserting states.
- Error in some cases when the expression table has an invalid expression and it is updated with an invalid expression. The expression table displays a very strange expression.
- Allowing the creation of invalid expression in the Expression Builder Wizard.
- Parsing invalid expressions in the Expression Builder Wizard to be able to use the arguments (if possible).
- Error when computing using two constraints in the ConstraintsPanel of the Parameter Sensitivity Analysis wizard. The comparison signs in the absolute change and log odds change results did not show the range between the two numbers(if there are two numbers).
- Added the option of selecting a function frm the Discrete Distributions category as the second or third argument of an “if then else” function (Expression Builder Wizard).
- Loading of elimination order saved from Hugin version older than 7.0
- When loading elimination order during compilation, application could freeze or become unstable if order specified non-existing nodes.
- Editing an expression writing ‘or(C1,C”)’ would generate a bug report.
- Adding link from a boolean node to a boolean input node would fail if the state labels were not identical.
- Added option of selecting a “discrete distribution” function as the second or third argument of an “if then else” function.
- Parallel execution for table operations have been activated when compiling and propagating in run-mode. Configure Concurrency level and grain size in Options -> Preferences. Refer to the API manual (api-manual.pdf) for more information on these parameters. The changes will take effect the next time the model is compiled.
- Added option for specifying a background image for the network panel
Build date: 3 October 2008
- Monitor windows (and other graphical items) would sometimes suffer from an annoying repaint bug and flash in the topmost left corner.
- Learning Wizard: Import model information would fail for constraints
- Equal distribution discretization has been improved. (In cases when a single value represented the majority of observations the discretization would produce empty and/or silly intervals).
- Discretization of multiple numeric variables have been improved to become more user friendly.
- New “HR_HTML_Desc” attribute that holds the description of a network in html format.
- Reloading a class and all its instances would generate a bug if one or more of the instances are shared with another class.
- Trying to load an empty file would generate an error.